- My ‘Mallory’ animation was entered into the Ulster Media Show 2010 which in turn was placed 3rd in the competition. It can be viewed here: http://bit.ly/1405KxF
- On the 28th I entered in the 2011 Global Game Jam in which our group were the only participants representing Northern Ireland
- Our Group video project in second year won second prize during the Ulster Media Show 2011. It can be found here: http://bit.ly/j2UxKO
- My 48 hour animation challenge KeyframeFame produced 3 animations which are now screened on 22 BBC Big Screens across the UK.
- Our 3rd year Group project was entered into the Ulster Media Show. Also winning first prize at the Science Shop awards 2012.
- I hosted an extra life charity gaming event in which our participants raised over $680 for childrens hospitals.
- January 2013, I hosted and organised Global Game Jam for Coleraine district, in which we produced a game ‘Heart Defender‘ in 48 hours.
February 2013, I hosted second annual KeyframeFame event in which participants created animations based from outcomes of Rory’s Story Cubes.
You need to know what I can provide, how much it will cost and how we can work together efficiently.
Here is what I offer:
- Graphic design
- Graphic refurbishment
- Video production
If you’re looking for a cheap job with little research or uneducated design, you’ll get this, whereas if you work with me you’ll get professional service and excellent design. I work by researching your company and ideas, accessing each step and applying my knowledge to best design your project. I will usually work with a lot of communication providing updates and reassurance to you that the design choices are suitable and what you have specified. When completing the project I will send you the final document via Email, disc or other specified by you.
Prices vary depending on design work and time involved, I work very meticulously to provide the best work that I can offer. I access your specified job and we can discuss prices on terms that we are both happy with.
To work efficiently and as quickly as possible here are a few questions that I will ask you, it may be useful to consider these and have answers and content ready for me to look through.
- A brief description of your company / your ideas for design.
- Who is your target audience?
- Are there any current designs you like?
- Do you have pre-existing content which I can work with?
- What size of document do you require?
- Is it for Print or Online use?
- When do you need it by?
Payments are locally dealt with transactions of invoice and cheque.
|Online payments may be made with PayPal.|